09 August 2016

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #50

Hi everyone. This card is for the My Favorite Things Colour Challenge. Lovely harmonious colours.



I pulled out the MFT Abstract Art stamp set again. I have a love/hate relationship with this set. I love it, but have a mental block with how to use it.
After much thought and a bit of playing, I ended up using a Hero Arts Soft Grey dye ink, with three of the stamps from the set, for the background. I used the second generation print .
The flower is coloured with Copics.





MFT Abstract Art Stamp Set, Layered Leaves, MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 Stitched frame, 'thank'
Hero Arts Layerd Flowers, Sentiment (part)

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Karren said...

Wow! Fabulous use of the colours, Karen! Beautiful and "cool" looking card.

Hannelie said...

So crisp... so fresh ... and amazing!