24 June 2016

Merry Monday #210 Peace, Joy and/or Love

It is Bonnie's challenge at Merry Monday this week. I do love the rustic image she chose, and the wonderful words that represent the spirit of Christmas.



I feel like an alien stamper inhabited my body for this card. It's not at all me, I just went where the stamps lead me............it's very white! Eeeek!





W Plus 9 'Merry and Bright' branches, cones and berries.
MFT 'Grand Holiday Greetings'
Hero Arts (no name)  peace, joy and love 

Have a wonderful Friday.

7 comments:

Karren said...

There is nothing alien about this, Karen :) Beautiful card and the white space really frames the gorgeous stamps you've used.

Susan Joyce said...

Great use of the stamps Karen, beautiful CAS design. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Bobby said...

Maybe you're coming over to the CAS side, Karen. I don't know your other work but this is fantastic. I love how you've stamped the branches at an angle across the card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your long branch with the wide sentiment strip !!

Bonnie said...

It's perfect, Karen! I love to just let the spirit take me sometimes. This time you were led down the road to perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE how this card turned out! CAS perfection! Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Your layered sentiment panel looks great over the other elements of your card. Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!