02 November 2013

Seize the birthday - 'Anything Goes'

 This is a new Challenge for me, Seize the Birthday. It's another Lesley Croghan creation. Such a great idea, who doesn't need birthday cards through the year.


For this card I have used the very versatile Fresh Cut Florals stamps and dies from WPlus9.
To anchor the floral pieces to the card background I have used a 'paint swipe' stamp from MFT Abstract Art Clear stamp set








Stamps: WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals, MFT Abstract Art
Dies: WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals, Crop-a-dile corner rounder
Card: Kaisercraft, Neenah White
Ink: Hero Arts, Versafine black

Off to join the 78 gorgeous cards already linked, and there is still 31/2 days to go!!

Happy creating.
Karen




9 comments:

Hannelie said...

I just linked up right after you at Seize the Birthday!
Just had to pop over to tell you I love your card! I love your special touch!

Colleen said...

Your card is stunning...I love that stamp set (don't have it, but have drooled over lots of cards with this set)...yours is really fantastic! I love how your "grounded" the bouquet of flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!!

Greta said...

I keep seeing that stamp set on cards & boy do I wish I had it! Your card is stunning!

Ivanka said...

Hi Karen,
You make beautiful cards, I love your style! I love this layout and the colors you chose are so perfect together.

Bonnie said...

Karen, I love all these die cuts and the little details like the pearls and ribbon loop! So pretty!

Glenda J said...

Great colours and I love the layout & design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning! Now see, this is one of those sets that I have and have had for months, but have not used! It's too pretty!! haha! I sure do love what you've done with it though. Wonderful inspiration!!

Sharon Wheet said...

beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, another beautiful card!