24 August 2013

Moxie Fab's - Tuesday Trigger - 'Now that's my cup of Tea'

This sweet tea cup and saucer is so packed with inspiration.
 
 
 
 
This card uses a selection of stamps from Hero Arts and PTI.



 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
The next card uses a tiny, wee cup stamp from Clearly Besotted.
A bit of masking and they were stacked.
Well Sort of!!
Have a look at the photo at the bottom. There is something very wrong with this stack!! I went to photograph the cards yesterday and thought something wasn't right. It took a while to twig. I remade the card last night.
 
 




 
Off to have lunch with hubby.
Have a great day.
 
 


11 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Two great cards Karen, but I LOVE the first one, especially the addition of the die cut flower! Thanks for sharing the masking "oops" - made me laugh and a little relieved to know I'm not the only one that can get lost in the details & fail to step back & look at the big picture.

Nancy Penir said...

Love,y cards, both. Have to say, big fan of the first. You captured every bloom of the trigger. Love it!

Maria said...

Beautiful!!!

Jacqueline said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Lin said...

Love your mix of flowers on that first card, Karen, and the way you put them inside the oval!

Angela said...

Both creations are outstanding, Karen! The cups are fun and the flowers are just lovely.

Michelle said...

Love the oval window and lovely flowers peeking thru! Your stacked cups are so cute....great coloring!

Lucille K said...

Beautiful flowers and window on your first card. Your second card is so colorful and fun :)

Judy1223 said...

Karen, I love both cards, wow! Your first card is exactly what I had in my head (all those perfect Hero Arts flowers) but unfortunately I don't own them! I love your interpretation of the trigger and your banner sentiments on both cards are fabulous!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

maria f. said...

Lovely get well card - certain to brighten someone's day. Love the masking mishap on the second ;) Been there, done that.