19 August 2013

Moxie Fabs Trendy Triangles Challenge

I made these three cards for Moxie Fab's Trendy Triangle Challenge a couple of weeks ago.


I loved the idea of quilted half square triangles as a background for the tag and holder.
Pretty scraps.



 




For this card I liked the idea of triangles 'falling into line', from chaos to pattern.

 

 
 


This card is about disparate scraps joining for a harmonious background. To my quilty eyes anyway...:-)

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.......................................
 
 
 

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jacqueline said...

These are gorgeous, especially love the third design!!