31 March 2013

Moxie Fab's Washi Tape Challenge Card Two

Back again...................
Here is the second card, which is along the same lines as the first one.

 
 
 

This card just seemed to need the yellow repeated elsewhere.
I think the stitched 'X's' do the trick, what do you think?

I have used the looped card stock again, I rather like this 3D effect.

 



There is a new use for Washi Tape on this card. The flower is edged with Washi tape.
I cut a strip of card stock and attached the Herringbone Washi Tape to the long edge.
I used aTim Holtz die to cut flower.



 

I used Spellbinders Nestabilities PETITE SCALLOPED LARGE CIRCLE for the black circle in the flower then added some paper flowers from my stash.
















 The sentiment is from Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages set (CL611)












Thanks once again for dropping by.

3 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love that bird Washi tape - what company sells that? Great card!

Taheerah said...

Love this Karen - perfect mixing and matching of washi tapes, and that yellow adds such a great pop!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)