31 March 2013

Moxie Fab's Washi Tape Challenge Card One

Happy Easter every one!
 
I made two cards for the Moxie Fabs Washi Tape Challenge several days ago. They are in very different colors for me. The Black white and yellow is so crisp and clean.
Once again they are in separate posts to satisfy the Linky.
 
 
 
 
I chose three different Washi Tapes to use on the card. The loop behind the flower is a piece of card stock with two lengths of Washi tape run side by side to give the look of one wide Washi tape.
 
 
 

I inked part of a stamp from Papertrey inks Polka Dot Basics Stamp Set for the background dots. It is such a useful set.
 
 
 

 
 
The sentiment is from Hero Arts 'Say it All' set (CL574).
 
 

 
The card was finished with flowers from my stash, a punched black card stock circle, and some lovely black rhinestones.
 
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wow, Karen - that card is a show stopper! The Washi tape is fantastic and the flower just pops! It looks like one of those fancy daffodils! I also like the sideways sentiment. Happy Easter to you!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)