28 March 2013

It's been a lovely week!

To be chosen at Paper Players was such a buzz for me this week. Then, yesterday morning I woke to comments, with congratulations, waiting to be published on my blog. I thought, NEVER!!
But yes, there it was, one of my cards had been chosen as one of Moxie Fab's Trigger Targets.
Double buzz! Card below:-



I am in esteemed company, the other TT's are absolutely gorgeous.
Check out their cards from Moxie Fab's Link below, about half way down the post.

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/03/tuesday-trigger-pastel-pretties.html

We are heading into Easter weekend, soooo, I guess that means.....some crafting time. :-)

Happy and safe Easter to all.

1 comment:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So elegant and beautiful!!! LOVE your card!
Happy Easter hugs, Karin